Thank You for Your Interest in Meeting with Twig:
Though I’m in Good Health, I need a break from a life of too much effort.
And since, in deep gratitude, I’m in process of moving from my longtime homestead…
I’ll be taking a pause from consultations and sessions for the month of September.
I intend to return to these offerings between October – December … however, this is not yet scheduled nor absolutely assured.
Thank you for your patience and interest and I hope we’ll have an opportunity to meet interpersonally soon.
Best Wishes to You Out There,
Several Important Notes for COVID-19 Time / April – August 2020:
- I’ll be available for individual sessions and consultations for SE students, practitioners and their families in April and May 2020 during the novel coronavirus pandemic.
- Unfortunately, these session times are not available to the general public. My StressLess-Guide.com project may be helpful to you, with current updates coming soon.
- There is a limit of 2 meetings per calendar month. Please do not schedule more than two meetings inside a calendar month during this time.
- If I continue to offer sessions in June and beyond, that schedule will be posted by June 1st (and unlikely before then).
- Individual sessions offered here are available for your discretion and need but should not be taken as the seed for ongoing work. I will not be available for sessions on a long term or ongoing basis beyond the current pandemic.
- I have a variable price offering during these times: $125 is my classic consultation full fee hour and if you are financially secure I ask you to pay that as normal. There is also a $100 and $80 option for those in need. You can select a price that works for you during registration below – no questions asked or explanations needed.
- We’re living in uncertain times. If you, or I, need to cancel our meeting on short notice there will be no penalty (for either of us). However, there is also no promise that a cancelled meeting can be rescheduled. That said, I will do all I can to be available as planned and will give as much notice as possible should I need to change our plans. Please do the same.
- These sessions and consultations are approved for all levels of the SE training.
- SE students and practitioners looking for additional support may be interested in my SEP’s in the Time of Covid-19 project. It is free.
- Lastly, my offfer to help comes along with my limitations. Which can be great.
That all said, I’d love to support your personal, educational or practitioner processes in any way I can during these troubled times and look forward to our meeting when the time is right.
And surely, I am wishing you well along the way.