User Contract and Introduction to Copyright and Creative Commons License
Let’s have a clear understanding of what this site – se-reflections.com – has to offer and what it doesn’t try to offer.
If we’re on the same page, both you and I will have the best user experience.
New Visitors: Thanks for taking the time to review this page – it is kept intentionally simple and direct so we’re clear together!
Are you a Somatic Experiencing® student or practitioner?
This site is designed to share thoughts and reflections on what I personally do and do not do as a psycho-biologically based somatic educator specializing in SE®.
It is targeted specifically for SE students, practitioners and associated helping care professionals so they can take these ideas and make their own work better than ever (and better than mine).
If that’s you, you’re in the right place.
If this is not you, you’ll probably find other public projects by Twig on liberationispossible.org more helpful as the specific nature of this project will not translate well to the general public.
How you can participate
- Share this site with your friend’s and colleagues.
- Submit a question, thought or criticism for review.
- Hire me for a consultation, session or presentation.
- Inform me of a needed correction or reconsideration.
- Send me a word of encouragement or other thought.
- Create something beautiful and tell me about it. Then I can shout “That’s SO COOL!”
Questions and Answers
What is it?
Who is this for?
Who makes it?
I can help you “grok” it too. That’s the point of this website, to join in the effort to have more of us get it.
Should I trust you?
Not without consideration. Please don’t assume you can agree with me on 100% of what I offer here. That can’t and shouldn’t be done, please don’t try. Give me a chance and see if I make sense to you.
How much does it cost?
20% of the site is is provided as refined online courses which help to finance the site and future developments.
Your financial contributions matter to Twig’s well-being and sanity.
How often is it updated?
The best way to be informed of new additions and changes to this project are through Twig’s Newsletter for Helping Professionals.
How do I get updates?
Can I participate?
There’s a list above with some ideas and I’m open to another creative idea if you’ve got one.
You can always send encouragement too.
Can I post comments?
If you’re on Facebook and Twitter you can comment there as well.
I don’t maintain open comments on this site – it’s simply too much work to watch after those.
How long will it last?
Development and refinements of related online courses will continue as long as I have anything productive left to share and resources with which to share them.
What level of training is this material?
Where's the copyright?
Some material on this site, and all material in the online courses, are held under copyright and cannot be copied or redistributed without explicit permission from Twig. Get in Contact if needed.
Can I learn SE here?
To Be Absolutely Cristal Clear
Please don’t pretend like it is – it is not. Agreed?
- Association Disclaimer: The words, opinions and perspectives expressed on Twig’s SE-Reflections.com are those of Anthony Twig Wheeler and no other individual or institution unless otherwise noted. Twig alone is responsible for the content.
- Affiliation Disclaimer: I have had the opportunity to assist and consult with the Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute (SETI), formerly the Foundation for Human Enrichment (FHE), the sole body responsible for official professional training in Peter Levine’s Somatic Experiencing®. I am currently approved as a session provider and consultant by SETI to provide sessions, consultations and group consultations at all levels of the SE training. I hope this relationship will continue. However, I am not under the auspices or pay of SETI or any other related institution except if otherwise stated. This blog does not officially represent the views, opinions or policy of SETI.
- Perfection Disclaimer: Anthony Twig Wheeler and Twig’s SE-Reflections.com assumes no responsibility for being perfect, beyond reproach or otherwise infallible. These are my best considered opinions about the nature of psycho-biologically informed somatic therapies, particularly as exemplified by Somatic Experiencing®. That said, there are different, varying and even contradictory perspectives out there which may have more accuracy than what I’ve presented here. Feel free to take issue, to disagree, even to think I’m an idiot, but please be respectful and aid my understanding when sharing a contrary opinion or clarification. And don’t take me too seriously, really, I can be just as big a fool as anyone else. Need to point out an imperfection?
Creative Commons License
Twig’s SE-Reflections.com and the content therein are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License unless where otherwise noted, in which case they are protected by copyright to Anthony Wheeler and Crack in the Concrete LLC.
If you have questions about copy, reuse or distribution of the material on Twig’s SE-Reflections please get in contact.